Eastern Laser newly launches ETK-6040 laser cutter for the advertisement industry. ETK-6040 laser cutter includes a precise rotary device and an auto lifting platform that also make it an efficient laser engraving machine.
This multi-featured device can be ideally used for both engraving and cutting purpose. It is compatible with regular as well as irregular planer and round objects such as cylinder, cup, and box with varied thicknesses.
Acrylic plays a vital role in the advertisement industry. After the introduction of laser cutting machine, the ‘Laser cut acrylic’, which was previously a complicated technique has been simplified. Eastern Laser’s ETK series machines were therefore launched in order to make the advertisement processing easier. The operation of ETK-6040 laser cutter is based on a high precision linear encoder, wherein each step of laser machine has been precisely controlled followed by rectification and adjustment even for the minor excursion of movement. Furthermore, the machine’s unique automatic movement compensation function ensures better cutting, providing the finished products with a smoother surface.
Eastern Laser’s ETK-6040 laser cutter product features are:
- ETK series laser cutting and engraving machine favors CorelDraw, AutoCAD, and even other image processing software. In addition, it includes superior color management, allowing combination of any different colors; it ensures engraving in freely defined sequence, total or partial output within a single instance.
- ETK series laser cutting and engraving machine is ideally used for cutting non-metal materials like organic glass, rubber, plastics, leather, bamboo, ceramic tile, and crystal, jade, wood. It can effectively engrave round quadrate objects like cylinder, cup, tea box, etc.
- ETK series laser cutting engraving machines rely on Japan linear guide rail, for precision cutting.
- This machine, when equipped with the optional auto lifting platform, ensures efficient engraving for varied thicknesses materials.
- ETK series is based on internationally advanced DSP control technology.
- Optional integration with precise rotary system enables engraving regular and irregular round or planer objects.